Reviews for A Short Course in Culinary Experiments
When the print edition of A Short Course in Culinary Experiments was published, a number of reviews appeared in various newspapers/magazines. The links below connect to the review from the authors (except the link to the local TV broadcast).
1. Clare Howard: Vegetarian Variety
2. Sarah Biondich: Simple is Tasty
3. Stephanie Shapiro: A booster for Indian vegetarian meals
4. Molly O’Donnell: The Scientific Method
5. Rafael Alvarez: Rattle those pots and pans: Cooking on a moving bus
6. Ted Scheffler: Unusual Cookbooks, Vegetarian Recipes…..
7. Lani Longshore: Self-published Indian cookbook like a tasty lab experiment
8. Local TV: Broccoli for breakfast
You can write your own review for the e-book, in the comments section below; or you can post a review on the Amazon Kindle website.
To get the e-book of A Short Course in Culinary Experiments, click here for the Amazon Kindle Store.